shamrock

Sunday, May 22, 2011

West Texas Trip

 

IMG_0669 

Kellen and Chief or “ah-chief” if your sneezing.

 

IMG_0670Pano of the backyard.

 

Swimming at Will’s!!!!

IMG_0693

IMG_0696

IMG_0701 Attempt at a flip.  He got close.

 

Two funny things came out of swimming @ Will’s.  First, we told him that we had to leave at 3p b/c Will’s wolf comes out to pee then.  So when I told him let’s go he gave me some lip and I told him it’s 3 o’clock.  His response, “will you just get these off already, come on” – referring to his floaties.

Second, if you throw a kid in the pool with no floaties don’t assume he’ll swim because he did last year.  I made this mistake and had to jump in fully clothed.  Apparently you forget from your 3rd year of life to the 4th.

 

IMG_0703

Kool Moe Dee that’s me K-E-L-L-E-N!

IMG_0709Last Lubbock haircut w/ Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment